TPF Management Services
More than 90 percent of all airline & hotel reservations including credit card authorizations are processed using TPF (Transaction Processing Facility) applications. The TPF applications are capable of processing millions of transactions per second considering the global nature of these transactions.
IGT TPF Center of Excellence (CoE) understands travel business needs and addresses them with its time tested solutions. IGT manages, migrates and supports core travel systems based on TPF technologies like Assembler, TPF-C, TPF-C++, ALCS, REXX, JCL, MVS and zTPF.
IGT TPF CoE boasts the largest pool of travel domain TPF experts, having over 4.5 million man hours of experience on TPF systems.
With proven experience in managing large and complex TPF applications for leading airlines and large GDSs, IGT TPF experts have an in-depth understanding of the travel domain. Along with executing the maximum number of zTPF migrations across the globe, IGT has also undertaken the world’s largest zTPF migration involving over 30,000 programs with 99.99% accuracy.
IGT provides end-to-end consulting, design, deployment and training on TPF systems and technologies.
- TPF Application Development and Maintenance: IGT provides application development, product support, system integration, interface support and reverse engineering of TPF systems
- Database Management: IGT provides TPFDF management, DB2 management, Tape Management and Flat File Management
- System Migration: IGT provides migration services on TPF / ALCS version upgrades and zTPF
- TPF Testing: IGT provides end-to-end testing of TPF systems including regression, performance and functional testing
- Test System Administration & Support: IGT provides system administration, maintenance, support and reporting for various systems
- TPF Specialized Services: IGT provides specialized services like TPF operating systems management, processor management & capacity planning, console log analysis and disaster recovery
More than 10 million+ man hours of experience in managing complex TPF systems
World’s largest pool of travel TPF experts continuously trained on the latest TPF/ALCS technology upgrades
Specialized migration experts with experience in migrating over 50,000 modules at an excellent success rate of 99.99%
Automated tools like TPF Cross-functional Impact Matrix which enhances TPF development and testing quality