Fare Filling Services
Every travel company wants to offer the best rates available to their customers. Devising the best fares is half the battle won, the other half is to manage and offer the same to the customers without any errors. Fare management, thus, becomes a critical component for revenue generation.
IGT possesses an in-depth understanding of rules and regulations varying from simple to complex fare sheets with one or multiple restrictions. As a preferred travel partner, IGT has successfully implemented and managed multiple fare filing processes while addressing the various challenges that arise due to complexity of fares.
IGT has experience in fares and rules interpretation along with negotiated fares management which enables it to ensure that fares and rules are correctly distributed across GDSs.
IGT provides the following fare filing services:
- Filing of net and negotiated fares in multiple systems
- Negotiated fare maintenance
- Interpretation and loading of fares according to rules, routing, policies, add-ons, interlines, baggages, ancillaries etc.
- Automated MIS reporting for error-free management
- Monitoring of agencies for fares
- Data maintenance and rules coding
ISO 9001:2008 certified dedicated quality control team with an average experience of more than 3 years
More than 1 million fare filing contracts loaded in the last decade using various tools including APF3, ATPCO, and proprietary tools like Datalex and Morpheus
Superior Business Performance
99% Accuracy levels achieved for all contracts loaded