The client, a leading cruise liner, wanted a 24×7 travel helpdesk for its fleet crew members. IGT enabled successful implementation of point solution with a low cot of operations and highest level of data security.
Share this Post
Dierentiated customer experience with 2/5 cruise leaders
Cruise Crew Support Helpdesk
One helpdesk for all crew travel requirement support, operating 24/7
The client was in need of a strategic partner who would take up the responsibility of 24/7 travel helpdesk for its fleet crew members.
- Assigned skilled crew travel consultants for specialized services and equipped handling emergency situations.
- Helpdesk supporting crew members: call, emails, spreadsheets & flight advise.
- PNR creation, amendments, cancellation & refund on real-time basis through Sabre
Value- add & Best Practices
- Quality checks on defined methodology for all transactions in a controlled environment.
- Information security policy for maintaining integrity of data
- Regular ISO & ISMS internal audits for controlled & compliant production environment
Cruise Back-Ooffice Support
Data integration and conceptualization of all passengers
The client was in a need for a strategic partner who would take up the responsibility of receiving, documenting, entering, checking, and auditing of immigration data and at the same time have a lowered cost of operations and provide highest level of data security.
- Assigned back office for all on-board and pre-departure passenger requirements.
- Update passengers immigration / travel details, special requests on-board, benefit documents for defense staff on the client’s mainframe Polar & CRM Siebel
- The process entails receiving, printing, segregating, loading, selective quality checking, secure storage, planned disposal and performance reporting of passenger immigration
Value-add & Best Practices
- Auditing functionality for all data communications on all communication streams
- Automation for inputting in centralizing database and reducing paper work
- ISO & ISMS Internal Audits
- Information Security Policy for maintaining integrity of data
Increased ancilliary revenue through online system
- To enable online sales of ancillary services like spa, shore excursions etc.
- To enable better personalization of ancillary offerings
- IGT created an online system to enable selling of ancillary services
- Integrated with multiple cruise systems for seamless data flow
- Phase-wise addition of more services
Helped generate USD 1.5 million ancillary revenue in 1st month for a leading cruise company
Onboard & pre-board Services App
Better user experience through mobile solution
To enable on-board access of cruise personalizer for increased on-board and ancillary revenues
- Partner with CUK for the implementation of mobile version of Cruise Personaliser (ship side) to provide feature-rich mobile experience to users
- Provide mobile portal solution on SOA-based architecture which leveraged existing services and functionalities
- Develop HTML5 based web application that can be accessed through smart devices such as mobile phones, tablets and smart TVs
- Mobile portal deployed on every ship side data centre and accessible from smartphone through wi-fi
- Enhanced user experience for customers with easy to use interface and design
- Increased on-board and ancillary revenue
- Greater scope for process automation with reduced manual intervention and effort
Crew Berthing System
Eeffective berth allocation leading to increased revenue
Elective berth allocation for staff
- Web application for automated berth allocation for crew, onboard entertainers, artists, maintenance staff among others.
- Helps in freeing berths for passenger use thus increasing revenue
- Integrated with HR systems
- Technology: .Net, SQL
Helped increase revenue by eeffectively allocating berths for crew, thus freeing cabins for passengers